Beverly Hills Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing Services
Power Pro Plumbing
Heating and cooling systems tend to fail when the weather worsens. Beverly Hills air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services help prevent breakdowns, preserve and extend the life of your equipment, and ensure that you always receive priority servicing. Contact us today!
So, How often Should You Service Your AC, Heating, and Plumbing Systems?
As you might expect, the best time to schedule service is before you need it the most. If we’re talking about the heating system, the ideal time to schedule servicing is in the fall, and the optimum time for your air conditioner is generally in the spring. Determining the optimal time to schedule its maintenance is challenging because malfunction can occur at any time. The most important aspect is to keep consistency on how regularly the plumbing system is serviced. HVAC experts will be less likely to be available due to emergency calls during these times, allowing you to schedule maintenance at your convenience.
Circumstances that Necessitate More Frequent Servicing
While yearly maintenance is generally suggested for air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems, certain circumstances may need a more regular check.
For Air Conditioning
- Air Filter Blockage: Every air conditioner comes with a screen that prevents dirt, debris, and small insects from entering the unit. There is a chance that your filter will become clogged with usage and time. Clean out your air conditioner filter at least once a month, and replace it if it has become obsolete.
- Circuit Breaker Failure: Sometimes the cause of your circuit breaker’s repeated repairs is the breaker itself. Your circuit breaker’s capacitor may fail due to wear and tear. The good news is that this is a simple fix that won’t set you back too much.
- An Overheating Heater: Your heater will overheat if the filter is blocked. Because dust and dirt obstruct airflow, the heater has to work harder and longer to fulfill your home’s heating demands. Once the airflow to the heater is clean, it will be less likely to overheat and will be able to function properly.
- Having an Older House: Plumbing problems are more common in older homes. For example, a residence built in the early years may have used steel pipes more liable to corrosion and rust. The degradation of these materials raises the possibility of a disaster, such as water bursts, leaks, or lead in water. Any indicator of a problem in the plumbing system requires regular attention.
- Property Constructed Near Mature Trees: A home may have been built when the trees in the area were young. However, these trees develop strong, widespread roots that may penetrate plumbing and sewer systems over time. They have the potential to generate leakage that may not be spotted for years.
Why do Our Customers Prefer Power Pro?
- For nearly 20 years, we’ve been in business!
- All service inquiries are handled promptly.
- Plumbing and HVAC repairs on short notice
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We don’t start working on anything unless you approve it.
- Paperless Invoicing
- Dependable, friendly, and professional service.
Allow Power Pro Plumbing to keep your system functioning smoothly, lowering your electricity bills and preventing unforeseen repairs. Contact us to get Beverly Hills air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services.
Beverly Hills, CA Heating & Air
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Power Pro Plumbing Services.