Water heaters are an essential part of any home, providing hot water for cooking, cleaning, and bathing. When it’s time to replace your old water heater, there are a few things to consider in order to choose the best one for your needs. For water heater services in Long Beach, CA, Power Pro Plumbing is here.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a new water heater:
- Capacity: First of all, you need to make sure that the new water heater can actually handle the demand placed on it. If you have a large family or use a lot of hot water, you’ll need a unit with a higher capacity.
- Fuel Type: Water heaters can be powered by electricity, natural gas, propane, or oil. You should consider what type of fuel is available in your area and which would be most cost-effective for you.
- Energy Efficiency: Water heaters are one of the biggest energy consumers in your home, so it’s important to choose an energy-efficient model. Look for units with high Energy Factor (EF) ratings.
- Cost: Of course, you’ll also want to consider the initial cost of the water heater as well as the cost of running it. Higher-priced units may have higher upfront costs, but they can also save you money in the long run.
Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you’ll be able to choose the best water heater for your home. If you’re not sure which water heater is right for you, Power Pro Plumbing can help. We have comprehensive water heater services to meet any need, and our experienced technicians can help you select the perfect one for your home. Give us a call today, and let us help you find the perfect water heater in Cerritos, CA, and surrounding areas.
Different Types Of Water Heaters
- Storage Tank Water Heaters: The most popular type of water heater is the conventional storage model. A storage tank water heater has a holding tank where hot water is stored until it’s needed. These units are less expensive than other types, but they’re also less energy-efficient.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: A heat pump water heater uses electricity to move heat from one place to another. These units are more energy-efficient than storage tank heaters, but they cost more upfront.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, without a holding tank. They’re very energy-efficient, but they cost more than storage tank water heaters.
- Solar Water Heaters: Solar water heaters use the sun’s energy to generate hot water. They’re environmentally friendly and can save you money on your energy bills, but they’re also the most expensive type of water heater.
- Indirect Water Heaters: An indirect water heater uses the heat from your home’s furnace to generate hot water. These units are more expensive than storage tank water heaters, but they’re more efficient.
Power Pro Plumbing is your trusted source for water heater installation in La Mirada, CA. We carry all types of water heaters and can help you choose the perfect one for your home. Book your water heater service today to schedule an appointment.