At some point, every home or business owner has to deal with a clogged drain. Clogged drains and sewers are one of the most common—and most frustrating—plumbing problems. Here at Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we offer a full range of clogged drain and sewer services in Orange County and throughout the surrounding areas. Our professionally trained and certified plumbers are capable of handling even the most stubborn of clogs, and we offer advanced drain cleaning solutions and state-of-the-art technology to get your drains and sewers flowing freely.
Get in touch with us at (800) 260-7187 to schedule drain or sewer cleaning services with our team today! We offer free estimates and are available 24/7 for emergency services.
We Can Unclog Any Drain
Over time, grease and grime builds up in drains and sewers, leading to blockages. This is exacerbated when foreign materials—such as hair, food particles, soap scum, cooking oils, excess toilet paper, tree roots, and other items—make their way into drains and pipes. At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we use modern drain cleaning techniques, such as hydro-jetting and in-line video inspections, to effectively remove all types of clogs.
Our plumbers can unclog any of the following:
- Kitchen Drains: If your kitchen sink won’t drain, first try the garbage disposal. The drain may simply be blocked by food particles/organic waste. If this does not work, it’s likely that cooking oils, grease, hand soap, or other substances have built up in the drain, causing a blockage.
- Shower and Tubs: Hair is the most common cause of shower and tub drain clogs, but soap scum created by shampoos, conditioners, and body washes can also lead to blockages. If your shower or tub drains very slowly or does not drain at all, we can help.
- Bathroom Sink Drains: Hair, toothpaste, soap scum, and grime can all build up in bathroom sink drains, causing clogs and other problems. Sometimes, jewelry and other foreign objects can accidentally fall into bathroom sinks, leading to a blockage.
- Toilet Drains: Flushing too much toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, paper towels, or even toys or foreign objects that have accidentally fallen into the toilet can all cause clogs. If a standard toilet plunger does not loosen the clog, it’s time to call a pro.
- Floor Drains: Common in laundry rooms, basements, garages, patios, and commercial kitchens, floor drains typically have a trap that stops large objects from being washed down. However, clogs can—and do—still occur and, when they do, we can help.
- Downspouts: The downspout drain is the drain that removes water from roof gutters and displaces it away from the building. Downspouts often become clogged with leaves, sticks, and other debris. We can clean clogged downspouts to protect your property from flooding.
- Main Sewer Lines: Anything from routine scum and grime buildup to invasive tree roots can lead to clogs in the main sewer line. A main sewer line clog is a serious issue, and one that should be addressed right away to prevent potential health hazards.
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we understand that a clogged drain is typically a plumbing emergency. Because of this, we respond quickly; in most cases, our plumbers can be at your home or business within 45 minutes, and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, nights, holidays, and weekends. We never charge extra for non-standard service hours.
Need drain or sewer cleaning in Orange County, Ontario, the South Bay, or the Greater Los Angeles Area? Call Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air at (800) 260-7187 today!