Pipes constitute a significant part of our homes and their internal structures. We regularly use conduits and objects connected to them, creating minor problems. Plumbing problems are widespread, but contacting your plumbing contractor in Cerritos, CA, is a good idea when you face a plumbing problem.
You should ensure to contact your plumber regularly to inspect the pipeline network in your home. However, if you wish to know the importance of the inspection and what happens, continue reading this page to benefit your curiosity.
Common Plumbing Problems
When you contact your plumber for the inspection of the pipeline network, you decrease the chances of running into these problems for various next months:
- Dripping faucets in your home.
- Problems related to pipes like leaking pipes, rusting pipes, cracked pipes, and extra water pressure.
- Running toilets due to corroded toilet handles and worn-out flush valves.
- Low water pressure due to leaking pipes and clogging in the sewer.
- A leaking hose bibb.
- Slow drains.
- Malfunctioning sump pump due to clogged discharge pipes, old sump pump, and stuck switches.
- Water heater problems due to technical glitches, sediment building, and the wrong side of the system.
Benefits of Plumbing Inspection
Save Time and Money
Plumbing inspections help fix the problems that your pipes face. If the inspection does not happen, those problems will grow in size, forcing you to change the pipeline network of your home. The changing of pipes will cost you both time and money.
High Indoor Air Quality
Many homeowners do not know that their homes’ indoor air quality depends on their plumbing network. Leaking pipes invite bacterial growth and mildew, which affect the indoor air quality of your home. Moreover, it can also harm the health of your family members.
High Property Value
If you sell your home in the future and maintain a regular plumbing inspection schedule with the plumbers in Long Beach, California, you can put a high price on your place as it is in good condition. The interested buyers will have no problem investing a high amount for a well-maintained house.
Frequency of Plumbing Inspections
Plumbing inspections are not frequent schedules. Ideally, a plumbing inspection in two years should be enough to maintain the piping network in your home.
However, if your home is old or has old trees around it, you should contact your plumber at least once a year for plumbing inspections. The pipes present in old houses have faced a lot of wear and tear, so you should check on them regularly to prevent problems. Also, the roots of old trees can damage the pipes, so a regular plumbing inspection is necessary.
Checklist for Plumbing Inspections
As the owner, you should be aware of the steps that your plumber will follow for a successful inspection:
- Checking of the water filtration system for faults.
- Examining supply lines and drains.
- Inspecting traps under bathrooms, laundry sinks, and kitchen.
- Checking sump pumps for malfunctionings.
- Inspecting toilets, showers, baths, and sinks.
Power Pro Plumbing is the leading plumbing services in Cerritos, CA. You can contact us at (866) 627-9647 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get high-quality plumbing services at affordable prices.