Job Title: Plumbing Installer/Assistant
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we’re looking for a Plumbing Installer/Assistant with general knowledge of plumbing concepts. We are committed to providing advancement opportunities to anyone who joins our team, so we’d love to hire someone interested in their personal and professional growth. If that sounds like you, and you’re someone who values respect and honesty, apply today!
The Plumbing Installer/Assistant will mainly be responsible for performing job projects such as excavating, repipes, and redrains and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, and show, and various valves, pipes, drains, and clogged sewers. This person will report to the Plumbing Install Manager.
We offer a good work-life balance in addition to competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, vision, and dental benefits, and continual training.
Required Experience and Licenses:
- Preferred 2 to 3 years of experience
- Must have general knowledge of plumbing concepts
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean MVR
- Must be drug-free and be able to pass new-hire and random drug screenings
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Willingness to invest in tools used for plumbing
- Motivated to invest time into training to advance job positions
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing customer service and communication skills
- Able to follow verbal and written directions as given
- Able to use tablet/iPad (is a plus)
- Knowledge of Service Titan (is a plus)
- Capable of following all Safety Guidelines
- Ability to operate hand and power tools safely
- Can work in situations requiring heights and tight working conditions from extension and step ladders
- Can use safe lifting procedures on the job
- Can work use the full range of body motion to include:
|Job Category||Installer, Plumbing Assistant|