Plumbing and HVAC maintenance is important; like any system, your home comfort systems require regular tune-ups and inspections to ensure that everything is functioning as it should. That being said, many people don’t think twice about their plumbing, heating, or air conditioning systems—until there’s a problem. However, by scheduling routine maintenance, you can avoid these problems altogether. Regular tune-ups can even help you save money by cutting your energy usage and improving the efficiency of your home or business’s systems.
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we make plumbing and HVAC maintenance in Orange County and Greater Los Angeles easy, thanks to our maintenance programs. Our maintenance programs are available to both our residential and commercial customers.
Give us a call at (800) 260-7187 to learn more about our maintenance programs and how you can become a member!
The Power Club
Our Power Club offers a number benefits exclusively to club members. Not only will you receive a scheduled annual safety inspection, you’ll also receive special discounts, priority scheduling, and much more—all for just $12.95 a month.
Power Club members receive the following benefits:
- Save up to $350 on plumbing, heating, and AC service and repairs
- AC diagnostic fee of only $45 (normally $95)
- Annual heater safety inspection and tune-up
- Annual AC performance tune-up (includes one AC unit)
- Annual sewer and drain inspection (visual or camera inspection)
- Annual plumbing safety inspection—includes inspection of your water heater, main water shut-off, exposed water supply lines, toilets, faucets, and more
- Double our standard warranty on all labor
- A special birthday gift during your birthday month
Power Club membership is limited to one membership per property and requires a one-year minimum commitment. For more information, contact us at (800) 260-7187 today.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Regular plumbing, heating, and AC maintenance offers a number of benefits, including:
- Longer Lasting Systems: Regular upkeep is a fantastic way to keep your plumbing, heater, and air conditioner running better for longer. With our maintenance plans, we will thoroughly inspect your pipes, drains, and HVAC equipment for problems or signs of wear. We ensure that your plumbing system is clear of leaks, clogs, weak points, and other potentially hazardous problems and we can make sure your heater and AC are running properly.
- Lower Energy Bills: Every time your pipes, heater, or AC fails, it is more money taken out of your wallet. Not only do you have to pay for repairs, but you also need to restore the property that was affected by the problem. Water damage can cause serious destruction to the interior of your building. By preventing this issue, you will keep your space safe and dry. Additionally, HVAC maintenance can help you make sure your systems are running at peak energy efficiency, saving you money on your monthly utility bills.
- Improved Air Quality: It may be surprising that poor plumbing can affect the quality of your air. When pipes leak, water soaks into the surrounding materials. This warm, damp space is the ideal environment for mold and mildew to grow. These fungi and conditions contaminate the air in your home and are especially dangerous for those who have lung conditions, such as asthma. And, of course, poor heater/AC operation can lead to poor air quality. By taking care of regular maintenance tasks, such as changing out the HVAC filter, we can help you improve the quality of air inside your home.
- Better Performance: One of the greatest benefits of regular plumbing and HVAC maintenance is better system performance. During our thorough inspections, we look for any signs of damage and minor issues, which we can then address right away. This improves the performance of your home or business’s systems and helps reduce the number of unexpected breakdowns and emergency repairs.
Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air is dedicating to providing our customers with affordable plumping and HVAC maintenance plans in Orange County and the surrounding areas. Most of all, we make it easy with our Power Club maintenance program.
To learn more, or to schedule plumbing, heating, or AC maintenance in Orange County or LA, call (800) 260-7187 or contact us online.