Tips To Clear A Clogged Main Drain Line In Your Home
Most people don’t think about their drains until they’re clogged. Clogged drains can cause all sorts of problems, from overflowing sinks to water damage in your home. If you have a clogged drain in Norwalk, CA, you should first try to clear it yourself. You can use a plunger or a drain snake to clear the blockage. If these methods don’t work, you’ll need to call a professional drain cleaning company. Power Pro Plumbing is the best company to sort out your plumbing issues if you live in the Long Beach area.
5 Signs to Know if the Drain Line is Clogged?
- Slow-draining Sinks: The first sign of a clogged drain is usually a slow-draining sink. If water is taking a long time to drain from your sink, there’s a good chance that the drain line is clogged.
- Bad Smell Coming From the Drain: If you notice a bad smell coming from your drain, it’s a sure sign that something is stuck in the drain line and causing a blockage.
- Gurgling Noises: If you hear gurgling noises coming from your drain, it means that air is trapped in the drain line, which is usually a sign of a serious blockage.
- Water Backing Up Into Other Drains: If you notice water backing up into another drain when you’re using one sink, the problem is the clogged main drain line.
- Overflowing Toilets: If your toilet starts to overflow, it’s a sure sign that the main drain line is completely blocked. If this happens, you’ll need to call a professional drain cleaning company immediately.
If you’re having any of these problems, it’s important to call us at (833) 587-2940 for drain cleaning in La Mirada. We have the experience and the equipment to clear even the most stubborn drain line blockages.
How To Avoid Drain Line Clogging?
The best way to avoid drain line clogging is to be proactive about it. You should regularly pour hot water down your drain to melt any grease or soap scum that might be building up. You should also avoid pouring grease or food down the drain. And finally, you should always have a drain cover in place to catch any hair or other debris that could cause a blockage. If you follow these tips, you can help prevent drain line clogs from happening in the first place.
Even if you’re careful, drain line clogs can still happen. That’s why it’s important to know how to clear a clogged drain line in Norwalk, CA. To resolve your issues, contact Power Pro Plumbing.
Get Your Drain Cleaned Today!
The longer you wait, the worse the problem will get. We offer emergency drain cleaning services. So, we can come to your home anytime, day or night, as per your requirement. We also offer regular drain cleaning services, so you can keep your drains clear and avoid any future problems.
Don’t let a clogged drain line ruin your day. Call Power Pro Plumbing today! We’re the drain cleaning experts in Long Beach, CA and we’re here to help.