Power Pro Plumbing: Your Experts in Plumbing and HVAC
There’s a reason we’ve become a trusted name in heating, cooling, and plumbing in Yorba Linda, CA. Since starting with just a couple of employees, we’ve since grown to over a hundred — and we’re still going! Not only do we provide complete drain and sewer services, but we also specialize in water heater repairs and installation, AC repairs and maintenance, heating services, and air quality improvement. Our highly skilled technicians always strive to go above and beyond to give you an excellent experience.
Residential and Commercial Heating Services
Just because your heater or furnace has been idle over the summer is no reason it can’t be in tip-top shape when the colder months arrive. While we’re always happy to install or repair any make and model of furnace or heat pump, we also understand the importance of “an ounce of prevention.” Our comprehensive HVAC inspection and maintenance services catch any potential problems and correct them at the root before they cause unit failure. And if your heater breaks in the middle of the night, Power Pro Plumbing has technicians standing by 24/7 to address your emergency immediately.
Our residential services cover:
- Central furnaces powered by electric, natural gas, or oil.
- Heat pumps.
- Ductless mini-split and multi-split systems.
- Radiant floor heating.
- Boilers and radiator systems (usually found in older homes).
Our techs understand that commercial buildings have different and more complex heating needs. We’re proud to provide exceptional installation, maintenance, and repairs of the following:
- Natural heating systems, such as geothermal and solar.
- VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow — also called VRV which stands for “Variable Refrigerant Volume.”)
- Single split systems.
- Multi-split systems.
- Heat pumps.
- Boilers and radiant heating.
AC Installation, Repairs, and Maintenance
Power Pro Plumbing also specializes in the full spectrum of air conditioner services for both residential and commercial customers. For your convenience, if you need emergency repairs on a holiday, over the weekend, or during the wee hours, there’s no extra cost to you.
Expert Air Conditioner Installation
Our HVAC technicians know that the way an AC unit is installed is the most crucial step in the entire cooling process. While the brand, SEER rating, and type of system are all important factors, an improperly installed air conditioner does precisely the opposite of what it’s supposed to do, which is cool your home efficiently. When our pros install an air conditioning system for your home or business, they spend time taking the proper measurements and accounting for various conditions. These details include things like square footage, number and type of windows, the direction the building faces, number of family members or the average number of occupants, construction materials, and more. This way, the AC unit we install has the right amount of power for the space it cools, so you not only get ice-cold air but proper dehumidification and energy savings.
AC Repairs: Stay Cool and Save Money
Malfunctioning air conditioners do more than just leave you uncomfortable. An AC unit that’s operating at reduced capacity now can cost more in the long run if it’s allowed to fail. Although each situation is different, we urge our customers to keep the following statistics in mind. The average cost of AC repair is $300 nationally, whereas to have an air conditioning system replaced, you’re looking at $3,777 to $7,427. To preserve your comfort, safety, and wallet, keep an eye out for the following signs that your air conditioner needs repair:
- Your vents are blowing warm or hot air. Or, they’re blowing cold air but at very low intensity, and it takes many hours to lower the temperature.
- When your AC turns on, it makes grinding, rattling, or squealing sounds.
- Lately, your home feels unusually humid. You may notice mold growth or that certain areas are damp.
- Bad odors are coming from vents, either like something’s burning, or a moldy, musty, or stinky sock smell.
- The air conditioner turns on and off a lot instead of running for a while. Then there’s the opposite problem: it never shuts off and can barely keep up with cooling demands.
Priority Business Accounts
As the owner of a business, you can’t afford the hassle, downtime, and lost revenue caused by a malfunctioning air conditioner. That’s why Power Pro Plumbing offers customized service plans for our Priority Business Accounts. We respond to your service calls quickly and restore your AC system’s functionality as soon as possible. Speak with a specialist to learn all the added benefits.
Complete Plumbing Services
We may have expanded, but we began as a plumbing company, and we still provide affordable rates and outstanding customer care in this vital field. We use state-of-the-art technology to locate the source of problems or leaks and get them resolved fast. Power Pro Plumbing services faucets, toilets, drains, sewer lines, P-traps, garbage disposals, sump pumps, water heaters, and more.
Unhandled plumbing issues can cause catastrophic damage to your home, so don’t hesitate to call us at the first sign of trouble. Here are a few signs that one or more components of your plumbing system may need repair:
- Drains are emitting bad smells.
- The water pressure in your home has suddenly decreased.
- You’ve noticed brown stains or water spots on the ceiling.
- The drains throughout your entire house have become slow. Unlike an isolated issue in a bathtub or sink, this could be an indication of a clogged sewer line.
- Your water bill has become unexplainably high, although your water usage hasn’t changed.
- The toilet gets clogged and backs up frequently.
- The paint in the bathroom is bubbling or peeling.
- The grass is bright green near the sewer line, or your yard contains chronically soggy patches when it hasn’t rained.
Call the Industry Experts at Power Pro Plumbing
Power Pro Plumbing has been serving Greater Los Angeles, South Bay, Orange County, and Ontario for almost two decades. Feel free to check out our customer reviews and see what people are saying. You’ll love our great attitude and our prompt response time — one of our techs will leave the office within 45 minutes of you contacting us! For top-notch service in heating, cooling, and plumbing in Yorba Linda, CA, give us a call at (866) 627-9647 to schedule an appointment today.