Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air offers cutting-edge drain cleaning solutions for homes and businesses throughout Orange County, Ontario, the South Bay, and Greater Los Angeles. Hydro-jetting is a type of drain cleaning service that involves the use of a powerful stream of water that is pushed through drains and pipes to clear away stubborn clogs. Our plumbers are highly experienced and professionally trained in state-of-the-art technology. We offer 24-hour emergency services and never charge extra for holidays, nights, or weekends.
Schedule hydro-jetting drain cleaning with Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air! Call (800) 260-7187 or contact us online today.
How Hydro-Jetting Works
Over time, sludge and grime can build up in sewer lines, leading to blockages. Tree roots can also invade pipes, causing serious clogs. When these blockages are very far down a pipe or particularly difficult to remove, hydro-jetting provides an ideal solution.
How the hydro-jetting process works:
- First, our professional plumbing technicians will conduct an inspection of your home or business’s pipes in order to locate the clog/blockage. We may conduct a video inspection in order to pinpoint the blockage’s exact location and make sure that pipes are not weakened.
- If tree roots are causing the blockage, we may need to first break them up somewhat using a traditional plumbing snake. This will depend on the severity and location of the clog.
- Next, our technicians will insert the hydro-jetting system—consisting of a long hose affixed with a special, high-powered nozzle—into the pipe.
- The hydro-jetting system sends a blast of high-pressure water (typically about 4,000 pressure per square inch, or psi) through the pipe. This jet of water is strong enough to blast through tough clogs and blockages caused by tree roots and other debris.
Benefits of Hydro-Jetting Drain Cleaning
While it is not necessary for every minor clog, hydro-jetting offers a number of benefits when compared to traditional snaking methods of drain cleaning.
Some of the benefits of hydro-jetting include:
- Completely clears pipes, rather than just removing the bulk of the blockage
- Removes all types of debris, buildups, and clogs/blockages
- Effectively eliminates even very stubborn and/or serious blockages
- Clears pipes relatively quickly when compared to traditional methods
- Effective on and safe for all types of pipes and sewer lines
- Does not cause any damage to drains, pipes, or sewer lines
- Particularly ideal for commercial drain cleaning
Despite its many benefits, hydro-jetting should not be used in certain cases. If you own a home or property that has older, fragile pipes, hydro-jetting could ultimately end up causing more damage. It is also not suitable when pipes are damaged or cracked.
If you are interested in scheduling hydro-jetting services in Orange County or throughout the surrounding areas, get in touch with the team at Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air. We have more than 30 years of experience and have been proudly serving the area since 2002. Our plumbing technicians can answer your questions and help you find the right drain cleaning solution for your home or business.
Call (800) 260-7187 or submit an online contact form today to learn more about how we can help you!