Best Furnace Repair Service in LA!
Furnaces are a must during winter. They keep your house warm during Christmas and New Year Eves so that you can enjoy the celebrations and not worry about the cold outside.However, it is also important to know that furnaces require regular inspections. Thankfully, each furnace gives some signs before it breaks down, you have to look for them! So call us or schedule a service today for the best Furnace Repair Service in LA!
What are the signs that your furnace needs a technician?
- Increased Electricity Bill: One of the biggest misconceptions with furnaces is that they require more electricity as they age and may increase the electricity bill with time. A good furnace will use the same amount of electricity on its 1000th day as it does on the 10th.
- Bad odour: Bad odour is one of the biggest problems in uncleaned furnaces, especially if it has been neglected for months. The dust particles clog the filters inside the furnace. These clogged filters encourage bacterial and germ growth which eventually turns to bad odour.
- Unusual noises: Anything with moving parts makes noise. A fully-functioning furnace should make a low humming sound that cannot ideally be heard from afar. However, if you’re able to hear the sound clearly or your furnace is making abrupt noises, there is a chance that something inside the furnace is broken and needs repair.
- No hot air/too much hot air: The filters inside the furnace are responsible for giving your room a steady stream of warm/hot air. However, if you notice too much or too little airflow, then there’s a chance that the filters or heating coils are having a problem.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call a technician immediately instead of trying a DIY. A technician is more equipped to solve problems of the HVAC system. Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air a reliable furnace repair in Los Angeles, CA.
Who are we?
Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air was established in 2002. We’ve been providing HVAC services for over 18 years and have become one of the most reliable, honest and affordable service providers in California.
We started with only two employees but now have over a hundred. We also have opened three additional service centres!
Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air is dedicated to all its customers, and we aim to provide the best service in the market. We’ve covered over 200,000 projects over the past 18 years and have provided complete customer satisfaction through all of them.
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we believe in providing a top-quality finish that is long lasting, so our customers don’t have to call technicians over and over again.
Keeping our customer’s needs in mind, we’ve launched a range of services other than furnace repair in Los Angeles, CA. These services include:
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Service
- Furnace Tune-ups
We also provide installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services for heating units, heaters, air conditioners, ductless ACs, and water heaters. Our other services include:
- Plumbing Services
- Air Quality Services
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Drain Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Repairs and Replacements
How do we work?
If you’ve found the service you require, you can easily book our services using our website or phone number. Add in your contact details a time slot that works best for you and the service you require.
For example, if you need, furnace repair in Los Angeles, CA, select “furnace repair”. We will contact you to confirm details and send a technician.
Before suggesting any changes, our technician will ask you a few questions. These questions will be regarding:
- Your budget
- Problem(s) you’ve noticed with the system
- Your daily/weekly usage of the system
Based on this, we will come up with a customized solution for your problem.
Why choose us?
- Team of professionals: Our team consists of some of the most experienced professionals in California. All our staff has completed the required hours of training and has obtained the HVAC license to provide California services. Additionally, our staff also undergoes regular training sessions to make sure their knowledge is kept up-to-date.
- All-round expertise: With 18 years of experience, we’ve worked on all kinds of projects in the state. We provide HVAC services to old buildings and newly constructed buildings while also understanding the different kinds of HVAC systems most commonly used in California. Our company has hands-on experience in troubleshooting and installing these systems in commercial, residential and multi-family properties.
- Emergency Services: An HVAC system can breakdown before prior notice. We find that this is the main reason why we provide emergency HVAC services that can be booked any time and any place. Our technicians are always on call in case of emergencies. We provide same-day service and fast-service (within a few hours) and have your system running smoothly.
- High-quality work: We always provide all our customers with the best quality work possible. All equipment, tools, and materials we use come from name-brands only. They are inspected twice before being used in any repairs or installations and are sanitized regularly. We use only the best material available in the market to give our customers longlasting, high-quality finish.
- Pocket-friendly prices: Keeping in mind the average person’s budgeting, we’ve kept prices for all our services at or below market price. We also provide various financing options for clients who cannot complete payments but require immediate furnace repair in Los Angeles, CA. We can help you make a financing plan where you’ll only have to pay a minimum EMI!
- Promotions & Discounts: We hold several promotions throughout the year, including winter or spring promotions or even 4th of July promotions. Other than this, Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air also provides specialized discounts to veterans, first responders, police officers, firefighters and teachers. You can find more details about these on our website.