Furnace Tune Up In Long Beach, CA and Surrounding Areas
Excellent Furnace Tune-Up in Long Beach, CA!
Diminishing summer heats indicate that it’s time for you to schedule a heating service so that you can make sure that your furnace functions well and does not cause any issues in the cold winter months. A well-functioning furnace becomes essential for the comfort of you and your family. Through regular tune-up of your furnace, you can avoid all the stressful furnace breakdowns and expensive repairs. Contact Us Today for Furnace Tune Up In Long Beach, CA and Surrounding Areas.
It is recommended for homeowners residing in Long Beach to schedule an annual furnace tune-up, mostly in the late summer or fall, before winter starts to set in. Not only will this help you in avoiding some major breakdowns with your furnace, but it will also help you save money on energy costs by ensuring that your furnace works at optimal efficiency.
If you are a resident of Long Beach and its surrounding areas, then the experts at Power Pro Plumbing can provide you with the best Furnace Tune Up in Long Beach, CA to help you keep up with the seasonal changes.
Our HVAC company has served the needs of Long Beach and its surrounding LA area for over 15 years. We also have a long list of satisfied customers who have solved their furnace needs through our services. Contact our experts for getting your furnace tuned-up before winter creeps in! We also provide expert plumbers in Long Beach, California for your plumbing needs.
Why should you schedule Furnace Tune-Up Services?
There are various reasons for you to have a professional technician perform a tune-up on your furnace every year. Not only does a tune-up service help in improving the efficiency and function of your system, but it also helps you in avoiding all the major problems and breakdowns that can arise during the cold winter months. At Power Pro Plumbing, all of our technicians have received the most extensive technical and customer service training as per the standards of the industry.
While carrying out the furnace tune-up services, our technicians will look for:
One of the greatest advantages of a furnace tune-up is the amount of money that you can save on utility bills. If you address all the minor issues before they develop into some major problems, you get to avoid complete furnace breakdowns that require expensive repairs or full system replacement. A heating tune-up in Cerritos is, therefore, the best way for you to ensure the proper functioning of your furnace.
Steps Involved in a Furnace Tune-Up
Your furnace tune-up involves more examination than you might think of. It does not just involve cleaning your system, but it also involves careful inspection to locate possible damages, removing the rust from the burners, thoroughly sanitizing the orifice, and much more. The seven steps performed by our experts for your furnace tune-up are:
- Inspecting the Condensate Lines: It involves removing debris from your condensate lines, blowing out the P-trap, and the pressure tubes. Since condensate lines are the most common issues of furnace malfunctions, we need to inspect them thoroughly at first.
- Investigate the Temperature in the Return & Supply Plenums: We look into the temperature in the supply and return plenums as the temperature in the supply air plenum should be 60F hotter than the return air temperature for induced-draft furnaces.
- Checking the Flame Sensor: We secure your multimeter in a series with the flame sensor and the sensor wire, and then turn the furnace on for igniting the heating cycle. We also take a look at the sensor to notice minor problems.
- Cleaning the Gas Burners: Contaminated or Misaligned burners are amongst the top failures that occur with furnace systems. We clean it to ensure that your burners are clear of debris as the debris can hinder the gas flow and cause your furnace to overwork itself.
- Analyzing the System Static Pressure: We first detect if you are working on a non-variable speed motor or a variable speed motor. Later, we set the appropriate CFM in both to set the right gas pressure and heat exchanger temperatures for effective functioning.
- Inspecting the Gas Pressure: We effectively measure the gas pressure, clock the meter for ensuring that the orifice is of the right size. Once this is done, we help you set the right gas pressure.
- Performing an Audit of the Heat Exchanger: We perform a visual inspection for carefully inspecting your system through proper tools, including inspection cameras and a dye penetration system.
Why Choose Power Pro Plumbing for your furnace tune-ups?
Same-day furnace tune up service- 24/7 availability
At Power Pro Plumbing, our expert technicians are always available to help you out with emergency furnace tune-ups at any time of the day. Our services are available 24×7 and you can get in touch with us for any kind of sudden breakdowns or repairs. We are renowned for providing quick services all across Long Beach and its surrounding areas.
Before proceeding with any furnace tune-up, our technicians make sure to chalk out a plan for you to ensure fast and efficient services. We always keep our clients’ budget and requirements while providing best-in-class furnace and water heater repair in Cerritos, CA, replacement and tune-up services. You can avail of our same-day tune-up service at no additional cost!
Schedule an appointment for your furnace tune-up today!
Being an expert HVAC company, our affordable Furnace Tune Up in Long Beach, CA, is appreciated by all the residents in Long Beach and its surrounding areas. No matter what furnace you have, we have the right set of technicians who use the proper tools and experience for solving all your problems.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers for our services. You can call us today for scheduling an appointment for your next furnace tune-up! Get all the services of HVAC repair in Cerritos, CA to your doorstep.