Despite its reputation for year-round sunny weather, Southern California gets chilly in the winter. As a homeowner in Long Beach or the Greater Los Angeles Area, it’s important that you have a heating system you can rely on. Furnaces offer affordable, versatile heating that can keep you and your family comfortable throughout the colder months of the year.
Contact us online or by phone at (800) 260-7187 today to book a service or request a free quote throughout the Los Angeles area!
Furnace Not Producing Enough Heat?
If your furnace is emitting heat, but simply not heating up your home enough, it could be an issue with your air filter rather than a broken furnace.
Here is how to change out your air filter:
- Find the filter: Depending on the type of furnace you have, your filter could be inside the furnace or in the intake. Look for a grate in the floor, ceiling, or wall.
- Check the cleanliness of the filter: Hold up the filter against the light - if you cannot see any light through the filter due to layers of dirt, it's time to replace it. When you turn on your furnace, if it smells dirty this could also be a sign that it's time to replace your filter.
- Changing out the filter: Always turn off your furnace before you begin. See which direction your furnace's filter should be by looking at how the previous filter was installed. If you install it the wrong way, it may not be as effective at trapping debris.
Call our Los Angeles & Long Beach furnace repair experts at Power Pro today.
Furnace Maintenance, Installation, and Repairs in Los Angeles
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we proudly provide a full range of furnace services in Long Beach, Ontario, the South Bay, and throughout Greater Los Angeles.
We provide the following services:
- Furnace repairs
- Furnace tune-ups
- 24/7 emergency furnace repairs
- Furnace replacements
- New furnace installations
Whatever you need, we are prepared to get the job done. Our friendly and knowledgeable technicians are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Installing a Furnace?
When it comes to heating your home, you have a few options. While heat pumps and wall heaters have certain advantages, furnaces offer a number of benefits to homeowners, making this a popular heating option throughout the South Bay and the surrounding areas.
Some of the greatest benefits furnaces offer include:
- Even heating throughout your home
- A diverse selection of makes and models
- Affordable installation and operation
- Better energy efficiency with improved technology
- Ability to improve indoor air quality
- Quick heating for rapid comfort
- Better reliability than other types of heaters
Whether you choose a gas, oil, or electric furnace will depend on your specific heating needs, but natural gas furnaces tend to be the most popular choice as they are both economical and dependable.
Contact Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air
Our team can help you find the most practical and cost-effective heating solution for your home. If you’re experiencing issues with your existing furnace or central heating system, we can provide you with the quick, 24/7 emergency furnace repairs you need.
Our technicians are professionally trained and certified for your peace of mind. If you need furnace services in Long Beach, Los Angeles, or throughout the surrounding areas, reach out to the Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air team today!
Give us a call at (800) 260-7187 or fill out and submit our online contact form to request an appointment for heating service with our team.