AC, HEATING & PLUMBING SERVICES IN INGLEWOOD
Is your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system on the fritz? Shake off the stress of living with a broken or malfunctioning central system by calling Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air! Our team is here to take care of all your heating, AC, and plumbing needs in Inglewood, CA and the surrounding areas.
When your air conditioning system is not working properly, you’ll feel it. Just sitting around the house can cause you to sweat. To restore your home’s comfort and your own relaxation today, let our Inglewood AC repair professionals lend a hand.
Some of our most popular AC services include:
- Repair: Using our advanced industry knowledge, we can diagnose your air conditioning system to find out what has gone wrong. Once we locate the problem, we will let you know how quickly we can repair it.
- Indoor air quality improvement: The air that flows through your AC system is filtered, but bits of dust and debris can still sneak through. As time goes on, the air quality inside your home can get worse. We offer services to clean your air ducts and generally improve the air quality you breathe whenever you are home.
- Thermostat service: A glitch in your thermostat can cause serious problems for your entire air conditioner. If your thermostat is acting up, we can install a newer, better model that makes it easier to control the climate of your home.
Our Inglewood heater and furnace technicians can repair, maintain, and install all types of heating systems for your property.
We can service the following types of heating systems:
- Heat pumps
Dealing with a Broken Furnace? This Might Be the Problem.
Furnaces tend to be the most common type of heating system in Inglewood, so there is a good chance there is one in your home. A furnace works by burning some sort of combustible fuel – usually gas or oil – to heat the air in the system. A blower motor engages when the air reaches your set temperature, causing it to flow through your ducts and out of open vents around your house.
When we are called for furnace repairs, we typically start with an inspection of the blower motor or ignition source, as most issues stem from one of these two components.
Your plumbing is more complicated than you might think, and there are a lot of components that can go wrong. Using our extensive industry experience, we can locate the issue and get right to work on fixing it. Or, if you want to improve your home’s plumbing, we can also conduct installations and replacements.
Call us for help with these plumbing services and systems:
- Leak detection
- Gas lines
- Copper repiping
- Garbage disposals
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters
- Drain and sewer lines
We take the stress out of any plumbing problem with our honest and dependable plumbing services offered to homeowners.
Why Choose the Pros at Power Pro?
A few reasons you should pick us first:
- We have decades of collective industry experience.
- We never charge extra for holiday and weekend services.
- We are heavily involved in our community.
- We offer special coupons to save you even more.
The bottom line is that your customer satisfaction is our top concern. Ever since we have opened our doors in 2002, we have been doing all we can to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Today, we still hold onto our principles to keep building to our great reputation.
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Power Pro Plumbing Services.
for Inglewood, CA
Drain repair on the shower line