Serving the greater Los Angeles & Long Beach area for more than 15 years, Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air is proud to provide dependable water heater repair & maintenance that is both affordable and completed with the utmost care.
We believe in getting the job done right the first time and we use the latest technology & training so that you know you are getting the best possible service.
Dealing with a water heater emergency? Call (800) 260-7187 for water heater repairs 24/7 - no extra charges for nights, weekends, or holidays!
Should You Just Repair or Completely Replace Your Water Heater?
This depends on a variety of different factors that our Los Angeles water heater technicians can help you determine.
Do you find yourself dealing with the following?
- Ongoing water heater repairs that are expensive. If a repair is going to cost more than 50% of what it would cost to get a new water heater, it is generally a better idea to replace it. Not only will a new unit cut down the need for repairs, but it could ultimately save you money in the long-run.
- An increase in your energy bill. The cost to heat your water is about 15% of your total energy bill. If you notice that you are having to turn your faucet or shower further and further to get hot water, it could mean that your water heater has become less efficient. Ultimately an inefficient water heater is going to cost you more money each month in the form of your energy costs.
- Dealing with an older water heater. Gas water heaters are expected to last 10 years, while tankless water heaters are intended to run for 20+ years. If your water heater is coming to the end of its lifespan and you are experiencing issues, it may be best to invest in a brand new unit, rather than putting money into a water heater that is on its way out.
Don't worry about making this decision all by yourself - call Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air for a free estimate and let us explain the pros and cons of repair vs. replacement. We understand that every situation is unique and can work with you to find what is best for your home.
Importance of Proper Water Heater Maintenance
By scheduling ongoing maintenance for your water heater, you can:
- Help to extend the life of your water heater
- Increase the overall efficiency of your water heater
- Avoid sudden repairs that come out of nowhere
- Prevent serious water leaks, corrosion, or other issues that would result in costly repairs
24/7 Emergency Water Heater Repairs Throughout OC & LA
We know that water heaters do not break at convenient times. For this reason, our plumbers are available at all hours to make sure that you get the service you need when you need it.
Additionally, we do not charge extra for nights, weekends, or holidays because we truly care about our customers and want to help you get your hot water back just as much as you do. If you do end up needing to replace your water heater, we understand that it can be expensive, which is why we offer financing and payment plans.
Whatever your situation, we can help! Call Power Plumbing Heating & Air today for service throughout Los Angeles.