Clogged drains are as common as they are problematic. If the wrong thing gets washed down your sink, then you could be seeing a clog or backflow before you know it.
Before things get out of hand, get Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air in Anaheim on the job. We fully train our drain cleaning specialists and equip them with state-of-the-art plumbing tools to tackle any sized clog.
Our Drain Cleaning Services
A few examples of drains, fixtures, and lines we can unclog for you:
- Kitchen sink: If you cook often for your meals at home, then you probably already know how annoying a kitchen sink clog can be. Egg shells, pastas, coffee grounds, grease, and more common foodstuffs can all damage your garbage disposal and clog the drain. Let us break up that blockage for you.
- Shower or bathtub: Soap scum and hair are almost guaranteed to clog your shower or bathtub drain eventually. Even if you are careful with a drain filter, little things can slip by and start a clog. Tubs with a small cistern at the start of the drain are especially likely to clog sooner or later. Do not pour off-the-shelf drain clearer down there, though, as it can destroy your pipes. Get our professionals on the job instead.
- Toilet: A clogged toilet is disgusting and unhygienic – there’s no two ways about it. Save yourself the hassle and the stomachache of trying to fix a clogged toilet by letting our Anaheim drain cleaning professionals handle it. We have the plumbing tools and sanitary equipment needed to complete the job safely and cleanly.
- Floor drains: Does your garage, porch, or patio have a floor drain that is supposed to carry away excess water? Is it doing anything but that due to a clog? Restore its functionality with our help.
- Sewer lines: A big clog in your main sewer line can be a huge problem. The clog could eventually crack or break the sewer line, causing sewage to spill out into the surrounding soil and endangering your family’s health. It needs to be cleaned and fixed fast.
Dial (800) 260-7187 to schedule a drain cleaning service in Anaheim.
Hydro-Jetting When Clogs Get Tough
Sometimes a clog in your home’s plumbing system cannot be dissolved easily or pushed away. When it resists traditional drain cleaning efforts, we break out the big tools: our hydro-jetting system. Using high-pressure water, hydro-jetting can destroy and disintegrate almost anything that might be stuck to the inside of your pipes, clearing major blockages with ease. Based out of Anaheim, we proudly serve the entire Orange County area.
Would you like to know more about our hydro-jetting services in Anaheim? Go ahead and call us at (800) 260-7187 at any time!