Drain Cleaning In Gardena, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Norwalk and La Mirada, CA
At some point, every home or business owner has to deal with a clogged drain in Norwalk, CA. Clogged drains and sewers are one of the most common—and most frustrating—plumbing problems. Here at Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we offer a full range of services of sewer line and drain cleaning in Long Beach, Los Angeles, and throughout the surrounding areas.
$59 POWER SPECIAL
Drain Cleaning & Camera Inspection
(must have C/O access)
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Over time, grease and grime build up in drains and sewers, leading to blockages. This is exacerbated when foreign materials—such as hair, food particles, soap scum, cooking oils, excess toilet paper, tree roots, and other items—make their way into drains and pipes.
Our professionally trained and certified specialists of drain cleaning in Gardena and La Mirada, CA are capable of handling even the most stubborn of clogs, and we offer advanced solutions of drain cleaning in Long Beach and state-of-the-art technology to get your drains and sewers flowing freely. We also provide services for water heater repair in Long Beach, CA.
What Types of Drain Cleaning Services Do We Handle?
Our plumber in Long Beach can unclog any of the following:
- Kitchen Drains: If your kitchen sink won’t drain, first try the garbage disposal. The drain blockage may simply be by food particles/organic waste. If this does not work, it’s likely that cooking oils, grease, hand soap, or other substances have built up in the drain, causing a blockage.
- Shower and Tubs: Hair is the most common cause of shower and tub drain clogs, but soap scum created by shampoos, conditioners, and body washes can also lead to blockages. If your shower or tub drains very slowly or does not drain at all, we can help.
- Bathroom Sink Drains: Hair, toothpaste, soap scum, and grime can all build up in bathroom sink drains, causing clogs and other problems. Sometimes, jewelry and other foreign objects can accidentally fall into bathroom sinks, leading to a blockage. A drain cleaning in Gardena, CA can simply solve the problem.
- Toilet Drains: Flushing too much toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, paper towels, or even toys or foreign objects that have accidentally fallen into the toilet can all cause clogs. If a standard toilet plunger does not loosen the clog, it’s time to call a pro.
- Floor Drains: Common in laundry rooms, basements, garages, patios, and commercial kitchens. Floor drains typically have a trap that stops large objects from being washed down. However, clogs can—and do—still occur and, when they do, we can help.
- Downspouts: The downspout drain is the drain that removes water from roof gutters and displaces it away from the building. Downspouts often become clogged with leaves, sticks, and other debris. We can clean clogged downspouts to protect your property from flooding.
- Main Sewer Lines: Anything from routine scum and grime buildup to invasive tree roots can lead to clogs in the main sewer line. A main sewer line clog is a serious issue and one that should be addressed right away to prevent potential health hazards. We can utilize trenchless methods to help in sewer line repair in Long Beach, CA.
How Much Does it Cost to Clean Out a Drain?
At Power Pro, we believe in providing our customers with top-quality solutions. That’s why we provide drain cleaning in Long Beach at a price you can afford. We are proud to offer a $99 Power Special, which includes drain cleaning in La Mirada & a video camera inspection, as long as you have cleanout access.
There may be a more serious issue that requires another solution. In this case, we will make our best recommendations to get your home’s plumbing system back in working order at the most reasonable price available. Hire expert plumbers in Long Beach, California for your plumbing needs.
For Expert Drain Cleaning in Long Beach or the OC - Call (833) 212-2124!
At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, we understand that a clogged drain in Norwalk, CA is typically a plumbing emergency. Because of this, we respond quickly; in most cases, our plumbers can be at your LA area home or business within 45 minutes.
We are available 7 days of the week. And we never charge extra for nights, holidays, or weekends. Contact us to schedule a service of drain cleaning in Long Beach and the surrounding areas.