Furnace Services in Los Angeles, CA and Surrounding Areas
Looking for furnace service in LA?
An average furnace has a lifespan of 10-12 years, but it requires regular inspections and maintenance to keep it working. Furnaces don’t always need to be replaced after a breakdown, and you can get them repaired. However, if you’ve repaired your furnace, it is important to know the problem and avoid it in the future. Contact Us for the Best Furnace Services in Los Angeles, CA and Surrounding Areas.
What are the causes of a furnace breakdown?
- Dirty or Clogged Filters: The filters are responsible for removing any dust particles in the air and giving your room clean airflow. With time, these filters can become dirty and clogged, which means the furnace has to use extra electricity to push out air. This usually results in a breakdown and added cost.
- Broken or Cracked Evaporator Coil: The evaporator coil in the furnace determines air temperature coming out. However, a cracked or broken evaporator coil can increase the airflow’s humidity and make your room hot and humid.
- Broken Gears or Plates: If you hear a rattling noise in your furnace, you may have a broken part. Some parts of a furnace can get rusty with wear and tear, and they need to be replaced before breakdown. If it isn’t done, then your furnace can have additional problems.
- Overuse: Furnaces can typically be used for 8-10 hours. However, if overdone, they can be overheated, resulting in the complete breakdown of the system.
If you notice any of these problems, contact a technician who can help you solve the problem. Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air is an HVAC service that can help you with furnace services in Los Angeles, CA.
Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air has provided the LA community with outstanding and reliable service for over 18 years. We’ve worked on over 200,000 projects across the state and have opened three other shops. What started as two employees in a garage has now expanded to a staff of over a hundred.
Power Pro Plumbing firmly believes in giving all customers exactly what they need and solving all HVAC problems they might have. We specialize in providing a long-lasting finish to our material and only recommend the best of everything. We have experience in providing HVAC services to residential, commercial as well as multi-family units. We also know the difference between new and older HVAC units and can detect and solve these units’ problems.
We have a range of furnace services in Los Angeles, CA, to choose from. These services include:
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Service
- Furnace Tune-ups
We also provide installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance services for heating units, heaters, air conditioners, ductless ACs, and water heaters. Our other services include:
How Do We Work?
Our services can be booked online (through our website) or offline (through a phone call). If you’re using our website, add your contact details, the service you require, and your preferred timeslot. We will call to confirm your booking.
For customers who have selected our furnace services in Los Angeles, CA, a technician will visit your address and inspect your system. Upon inspection, he will educate you on the problem and suggest solutions if you need repair service, maintenance service, or complete replacement service.
Before we recommend any service, he will ask you questions regarding the following:
- Your budget
- Your usage of the unit (weekly/monthly)
We will then recommend the best solution for your furnace problems and help you with additional installation or repair wherever necessary. We can also help you customize a new HVAC system if required.
Why Choose Us?
- Trained Experts: All our technicians have 5+ years of experience in the field. They have been registered with the CA state and have obtained the state’s HVAC license to provide the service. Additionally, all our technicians also undergo regular training sessions to ensure their knowledge about HVAC systems remains up-to-date.
- The Quality of our Work: We use materials from name-brands only that have proven to be reliable and long-lasting when providing our services. All materials – whether it is tools, equipment, pipes, etc. – are inspected twice before we install them at any customer’s home. We also have a well-stocked warehouse that will ensure quick service, and you don’t have to wait for any material to be ordered.
- Free Estimates: We provide a free estimates service for customers who aren’t sure how much a service will cost them. Call us on our phone number and ask us to provide you with a free estimate. If you’re asking for a free estimate for furnace service in Los Angeles, CA, we will send a technician who will inspect your unit before giving you an estimate.
- Plans for your Machinery: Whether we’ve done your installation or not, we can provide maintenance plans for all units. This includes regular inspections, servicing, tune-ups as well as regular maintenance. You can book our maintenance plans every three to six months. A technician will call to confirm the booking before arriving at your address.
- Emergency Service: We also provide emergency furnace service in Los Angeles, CA. We provide all customers with the option of same-day service as well as last-minute service. Our emergency service can be booked using our phone number. We always have several technicians on call and can guarantee we will provide you with last-minute service.
- Promotions & Discounts: We hold various promotions throughout the year. Our promotions are usually held during autumn or winter for furnaces. Additionally, we also provide specialized discounts for first responders, including firefighters, EMTs, police officers, and nurses. If you’re eligible for any of our discounts, we will tell you beforehand!
Are you looking for furnace services in Los Angeles, CA? Contact Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air now via our website https://www.powerproplumbing.com/ or using our phone (866) 627-9647 and schedule your appointment!