At Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air, it is our belief that you and your loved ones deserve a warm and comfortable home all year long. When your heating system is not working correctly, you can trust our team of experienced professionals for fast, affordable services. We do it all!
Call (800) 260-7187 to schedule a $59 heater tune-up and inspection!
Should You Repair or Replace Your Heater?
If the answer to the following questions is, "Yes," then it may be time to get a new heater.
- Is your heat pump, furnace, or HVAC system more than 10 years old?
- Are you constantly scheduling repairs?
- Is your heating system excessively noisy?
- Is your home uneven in the way it heats up and cools down?
- Are your energy bills consistently increasing?
- Is your home too dry or too humid?
Additionally, if you are someone who is not home a lot during the day and you want to be able to come home to a comfortable temperature, it could be a smart idea to get a new HVAC unit that works with a programmable thermostat. This can end up saving you serious money on your energy bills.
Types of Heating Services We Provide
Our technicians will quickly troubleshoot and diagnose your heating system, whether it’s a furnace, heat pump, or wall heater. We offer repairs, maintenance, cleaning, and replacements for homeowners like you.
Our reliable and high-quality services include the following:
- Heater repairs
- Heater replacements
- Heater installation
- 24- hour emergency heater repair services
- Heater tune-ups
- Heating maintenance
What Are the Benefits of a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are extremely versatile units. Despite the implication of their name, they perform dual functions; they function as both a heater and cooler. While furnaces generate warmth, heat pumps transfer existing heat through the air. This allows them to remove warmth from your home when it’s hot outside and to add heat when external temperatures are cold.
Some of the additional benefits of heat pumps include:
- Since a heat pump does not generate warmth, you never have to wait for the system to warm up. Your home or office will always have a continuous stream of temperate air flowing through it.
- By transferring heat instead of creating it, heat pumps produce no pollutant output. You will enjoy a comfortable space knowing that your system is not harming the environment.
- Heat pumps are conveniently quiet because the air compressor is generally placed outside of your building. This regulates any noise to the exterior, letting you enjoy your space in silence.
Whether you choose a heat pump or a furnace, our team can assist you with all of your heater installation, repair, and maintenance needs.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Commitment to Our Customers
If you have a problem with your heater, you can trust our technicians to get it back up and running in no time. At Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air, we specialize in heating equipment from top brands, such as Carrier, Trane, Bryant, Rheem, and many more.
Our team provides fast response times, 24/7 emergency repairs, generous warranties, and a matchless commitment to quality. Moreover, we are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction; we will not finish the job until you are completely satisfied with our work.
24/7 Emergency Heater Repairs Throughout Long Beach & the South Bay
We offer same-day services and next-day installations for your peace of mind. Even if you are experiencing an emergency heating issue, we are ready to provide emergency services—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when an issue arises, we will be there for you. We’ve been proudly serving the community since 2002, offering top-quality heating services in Long Beach, South Bay, Orange County, and throughout greater Los Angeles.
Call (800) 260-7187 or submit an online contact form to request a free estimate!