PIPE REPAIR IN LOS ANGELES
Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air offers fast, reliable repairs for all types of pipe problems. Whether you need emergency services for a burst pipe or you are interested in trenchless sewer lining replacement, we can help.
Our plumbers are professionally trained and certified. We use advanced, state-of-the-art technology and modern techniques to provide you with superior pipe repair in Long Beach, South Bay, the OC, and the greater Los Angeles area.
A burst pipe is a common plumbing problem. However, it should still be taken seriously. This issue requires immediate, skilled repair before it does extensive damage to your building.
Common causes of burst pipes include:
- Frozen Pipes: Water expands when it freezes. When this happens inside your pipes, it puts an immense amount of pressure on them. Over time, this expansion will weaken the pipe wall and cause it to burst. The most common prevention for this problem is to insulate your pipes with a foam sleeve.
- Moving Pipes: Pipes that have been incorrectly installed are more likely to burst. If you repeatedly hear clanging coming from your walls, it’s an indication that your plumbing is not properly secured. This constant movement weakens the joints until they break.
- Water Pressure: High water pressure damages pipes. After a while, the constant stress weakens their walls and joints. Eventually, this will lead to a breakage. One way to assess this is to check your water pressure if you suspect that it’s too high.
- Corrosion: While pipes are designed to last a long time, they can’t work indefinitely. Over the years, corrosion will slowly accumulate on the inside of your plumbing system. As the room in the tube narrows, there is a risk that the pipe could burst or close completely.
Get professional help for your burst pipe from a company that provides emergency 24/7 plumbing services; call Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air today! Our crew is always ready to provide you with the immediate service that you need. We don’t charge extra for services over nights, weekends, or holidays.
Having a pipe burst can be a frightening experience. You might think that the repair work will end up doing more damage to your property than the initial problem. Luckily, there are advanced methods of plumbing repair that can easily fix your issue without digging trenches or ruining walls.
Point repair is a modern technique for fixing specific areas of a pipe. Rather than digging up your property to find the leak, we insert a pipe lining into your plumbing system. When the lining reaches the problem area, it is inflated and cured with resin. After the resin has hardened, you will have a leak-free pipe with no damage done to your property.
Point repair is an extremely affordable method. It reduces both time and work for our contractors, which means that you pay less than you would with an extensive plumbing overhaul. You also save money on the reconstructive services needed to fix your landscaping and sidewalk. Although it is economical, point repair is not a lesser option. The resin is constructed to withstand everyday use and will provide you with years of lasting, durable plumbing.
Sewer lining is a fantastic alternative to pipe replacements. This process allows us to extend the life of your drainage pipes by up to 50 years. It’s minimally invasive, so it won’t cause the same mess and disruption to your life that a whole line replacement would. It also saves your yard because we won’t have to tear it up to expose the pipes. In fact, the sewer lining is simpler than you’d think. If it is done by a professional, the process can be completed rather quickly. It just takes three basic steps:
- Video Inspection: First things first, we will perform a video inspection of your pipes. This helps us get an idea of where any damage lies as well as how big or small your pipes are. After we inspect the system, we will help you know exactly what to expect in the next couple of steps.
- Sewer Cleaning: The next step involves thoroughly cleaning the pipes. This is generally done by a process called hydro jetting, which cleans your pipes thoroughly and efficiently. Clean pipes help us to properly install the liner, but we recommend you have your pipes cleaned every few years anyway to keep things running smoothly.
- Installing the Liner: After the pipes are completely clean, we’ll get started on installing the liner. First, we will measure and cut the right size of liner, saturate it with a specialized glue and then insert it into your pipes. We use high-quality tools that help the liner form to the shape of the pipe. After that, we let it set, and then your pipes are brand-new.
Call Power Pro in Los Angeles Today
Don’t spend unnecessary time and money replacing your sewer line or fixing an entire pipe. Instead, let our team of Los Angeles pipe repair experts install a sewer liner or provide point repair services. We will get the job done quickly, extend the life of your pipes, and save you money in the process.