Cerritos Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing Services
HVAC Services by Power Pro Plumbing
HVAC maintenance is a necessary element of having a heating and cooling system. In other words, these systems are made up of various mechanical and electrical components and the methods to connect them all. It would be essential to maintain their performance at specified levels, cutting heating and cooling maintenance or retrofit expenses.
How often should the HVAC system be serviced?
HVAC maintenance entails inspecting the system’s components monthly, seasonal, or annual depending on the parts. Cleaning the system of debris and any damage or leakage of refrigerant lines are duties that should be performed monthly to ensure optimal performance. There’s also the issue of seasonal variations to consider.
Some system sections may be idle throughout the summer or winter. Experts at Cerrito’s air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services suggest that it’s a good idea to change filters on a seasonal basis to reduce stress and the need for costly heating and cooling repairs.
Servicing a ducted HVAC
- A qualified technician would first inspect the controller, ensuring that all functions are operational and proper time and clock settings.
- Some filters are made of plastic, so they may be washed and reinstalled without needing to be replaced. Some are constructed of cloth, which is known as filter media. These will need to be replaced due to wear and tear.
- The outside unit is also examined to ensure no debris or foliage impedes the fans.
- We review the electrical components for rust, corrosion, or unexpected visitors such as rodents or insects that could cause the system to fail.
- Before calling an air freshener, check the condensate drain. It’s a symptom that something in the ducts is obstructed if it starts to drip. If this isn’t done, the tray will overflow, flooding the roof and causing significant damage.
Servicing a split HVAC system
- Our specialist would start by making sure that all of the functions on the handheld controller, such as the heating and cooling modes and the time and clock settings, are working correctly.
- After that, the airflow, operating pressures, and condensate grill are all examined. Water can leak from the fan coil if the condensate grill becomes clogged with dirt and debris.
- The specialist will clean the filters and, if necessary, replace them. Replacement filters must be bought for split air conditioning systems because they are manufacturer-specific.
Important things to know about HVAC servicing
- How often? It depends on the application, but an annual servicing is sufficient in the home in most cases.
- How long will it take? If no faults are identified and access is not obstructed, service on a ducted air conditioning system takes 30 minutes to an hour.
- How much? The system’s accessibility determines the cost and whether we’ll need to send one or two specialists to complete the work. Book online to save $20 on your HVAC service.
Give us a call now if your HVAC system is due for an annual service or if you’d like us to come out and inspect it. Power Pro Plumbing has fully insured, qualified experts, waiting to help on standby. You can learn more in Cerrito’s about air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services by visiting our website.
HVAC REPAIR & HEATING REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN CERRITOS, CA
When something goes wrong with one of your home’s most important systems, getting it fixed is likely your top priority. Even minor issues can have some pretty big consequences if left unattended. That’s why you need an HVAC & plumbing partner you can count on for quality HVAC repair Cerritos CA done right and as soon as possible.
At Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer a full range of services for your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems. From minor and routine problems to full heating replacement Cerritos CA and serious repairs, our technicians have handled them all before and have the tools and training to do it again for you and your home.
We Can Handle Any Job
No job is too small for us to care about nor too big for us to take—whatever you need, we’re ready to handle it and can usually do so within 45 minutes of your call! We’re even available weekends & holidays for emergency heating services Cerritos CA because we know that something serious can happen, and getting it repaired quickly is the best way to prevent even more serious damage.
Got a problem with your plumbing or HVAC system? Need a heating replacement Cerritos CA? Call Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air at (833) 212-2124 and let us handle it for you!
HVAC Repair Cerritos CA, Replacement, and Maintenance
Plumbing Repairs & Installation
When you need a plumbing repair, we’ve got your back there too. When you have a stubborn drain clog or backed up toilet, we use modern solutions that are safe for your plumbing and effective at removing the blockage for good.
We fix all types of appliances and fixtures, including garbage disposals, water lines for washer or dishwashers, and even offer water heater repairs and installations. We even help with big jobs like water line and sewer line replacements, as well as drain cleaning Gardena CA, while focusing on keeping your home safe and protected for a stress-free future.
Quality Plumbing, Heating & Cooling in Cerritos
When we first began back in 2002, Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air was nothing more than two employees working out of a garage. Today, thanks to our unending commitment to customer service and quality work, we’ve grown to more than 100 employees and three different locations to serve the entire southland!
While we may have grown and gained valuable experience, we’ve never lost sight of our initial mission: to provide you with the best craftsmanship and customer service that you’ll find anywhere and do it for a fair price.
More than 200,000 jobs later, we’ve become one of the most trusted and respected names both in our community and in the industry as a whole.
For comprehensive cooling and heating services Cerritos CA, we truly believe that there’s no other choice.
Our Services In Cerritos Areas:
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Power Pro Plumbing Services.
for Cerritos, CA
Grace – Cerritos, CA
Very thorough with his job and professional
Andy – Cerritos, CA
Juan was a great tech.
Lewis – Cerritos, CA
David is a professional technician in plumbing, he installed a toilet within an hour, clean up the work site.
Andy – Cerritos, CA
2014 water heater customers Doesn’t know why there’s no hot water when everything is on Power pro plumbing arrived and noticed the temperature was set off of pilot we gave recommendations of service on the heater fan T/P valve water heater flush and anode Rod replaced
Juan Martin H.
Just finished last job. Waiting for next assignment
Our convenient Cerritos location:
11441 Beach St.
Cerritos, CA 90703